Women's Caring Circle
Join the Clinics Can Help
WOMEN’S CARING CIRCLE
Your commitment can change a life!
An initiative of Clinics Can Help
Improving the quality of life for mothers and babies in Palm Beach County through collective philanthropy.
Our focus is on improving mobility, independence and dignity, by providing access to life saving and “quality of life” enhancing durable medical equipment and supplies to every Palm Beach County resident in need of these critical links to recovery and support.
At Clinics Can Help, we assist clients of all ages from young children to adults in their 90s and no one is ever turned away because of their inability to pay.
Our donors are a dynamic group of individuals who invest their compassion, their gifts and their leadership to help fulfill our mission. They also contribute needed financial resources and time to efforts that allow them to achieve their own personal missions – to change people’s lives for the better through lifesaving medical equipment and supplies.
We embrace this opportunity to serve with kindness and a dedication to making a positive daily impact on those we assist.
We invite you to join our Women’s Caring Circle for the upcoming year. This new program demonstrates the power of generous, dynamic individuals who join our circle collectively to engage in an exciting venture of strategic philanthropy, recognizing and supporting differences with kindness and care for others.
As a member of the Clinics Can Help Women’s Caring Circle, your support helps us raise funds for services that have been further elevated by the pandemic. Mothers in particular, need our help. Fulfilling demand for diapers, cribs and other personal care items has the potential to exceed our ability to help. We need your thoughtfulness, your caring, and your generosity to ensure that we can provide for Palm Beach County’s most precious residents.
The mission of the Clinics Can Help Women’s Caring Circle, a fund of the Clinics Can Help general giving, is to improve the quality of life for mothers and babies in Palm Beach County through collective philanthropy.
Join Us Today!
Whether you are a community leader, a caregiver, a woman, a mom, a parent, an employer, your support makes a difference. There are three levels available.
- Annual $150 Membership donation
- Invitation to Women’s Caring Circle and CCH events and private functions
- Invitation to Signature Baby Shower Luncheon
- Caring Circle e-newsletter
- One Care Bear donated to a special need child
- Annual $500 Membership donation
- Custom brick in your name on the Clinics Can Help Main Entrance walkway
- Invitation to the VIP Reception hosted prior to CCH’s Signature Baby Shower Luncheon
- One ticket to the CCH Signature Baby Shower Luncheon
- A distinctive Caring Circle lapel pin
- Three (3) Care Bears donated to special needs children
- As well as the same benefits as the Mobility Membership
- Annual $1,500 Membership donation
- Exclusive invitation to VIP Reception hosted prior to CCH’s Signature Baby Shower Luncheon
- Special Recognition at the annual CCH Signature Baby Shower Luncheon
- Two tickets to the CCH Signature Baby Shower Luncheon
- Upgrade to a distinctive gold lapel pin
- Ten (10) Care Bears donated to special needs children
- As well as the same benefits of Dignity & Mobility Memberships
Your generosity powers independence, dignity and mobility for those in need.
Caring is sharing. Join the Clinics Can Help Circle today and show yours!
The power of collective giving allows us to amplify the impact, uniting a diverse group of effective individuals who are in their own right philanthropists. 50% of our annual membership donation goes to our CCH Endowment Fund to ensure the future of the organization.
Clinics Can Help is a nonprofit organization committed to helping the environment and the healthcare system through the efficient recovery and re-distribution of medical equipment and supplies to patients, clinics, programs and schools in need throughout Palm Beach County.